Henry L. Doner, Esq.
Henry L. Doner, Esq., is a graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University and the Widener University School of Law. He is admitted to the State Bars of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York. He is admitted to the Federal Districts of New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. His areas of law practice consist of plaintiff’s injury representation, workers’ compensation claims, residential real estate transactions and defense of motor vehicle traffic violations. He is the managing partner of the firm, with an undergraduate degree of Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He has also served as a Board Member and Officer in various for profit and not for profit businesses in the Southern New Jersey Area and was a staff writer for the Delaware Law Forum. He is married with two children. He is a South Jersey native, a graduate of Cherry Hill High School West. He is an alumnus of the Sigma Alpha Rho fraternity, Epsilon chapter and Sigma Omicron Beta.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Traffic Violations
- Real Estate
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- New Jersey, 1986
- New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, 1985 J.D.
Honors: Cum Laude
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey, 1982 B.S. Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Varsity Lacrosse, NCAA Division 1, 1978 – 1980
- Sigma Omicron Beta
- Sigma Alpha Rho
Contact Henry Doner, Esquire email@example.com